“Small Business Management Fundamentals: Case Study and Guide!”
This ebook Is One Of The Most Valuable Resources In The World When It Comes To Your Way to Keep Your Business Resolution!
- Develop a working knowledge of business fundamentals such as management principles, marketing, product/service development, sales, and basic accountancy.
- Understand and be capable of building a business infrastructure for business operations, processes and financial decision making.
- Explore risk and success factors in the marketplace, develop a media strategy.
- Understand how to access human, financial, and business resources.
Identify and meet market needs, learn to respond to changes that can impact business.
- Build an actionable business plan; and be an effective and prepared leader.